CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Word Wall Centers

I have been working on my first few weeks of word wall centers.  I am very excited to say I have now finished them.  Check out the preview below.  I am so excited! 


Here are 5 weeks worth of word wall centers.  For each set of words you will find 3 activities
  1)  Find the Words- I have students
chose a color for each word.  They find and color the words.  The other words in the word search are words
they have practiced in previous weeks.
2)   Word Wall Roll- for this center students roll a dice with words.  When they roll a word they say it and write
it.  When a word reaches the top their game is over. 
3) Stamping/Building Words-
Students write the word, stamp the word, then using the letters they build the word.  They cut out and glue the words down. 




They will be on my Teacher's Notebook store soon!  Check them out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment