CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Math Station FREEBIE!!

So here I sit trying to plan/finalize my lessons for this week.  I am starting new math stations and I wanted to share with you one I made that comes from Debbie Diller's Math Work Station Book.  On Pg. 75 she shares a five frame fun game.  I love this game and we are going to try it this week in math stations.  I took her idea and made a sheet that works for my class.  Check it out here.  Let me know what you think! 

                                                
I am working this weekend on my Farm unit and hope to have it done by tomorrow night :)  I'm so excited about this week at school.  I finally got my "mystery box" as inspired by Babbling Abby.  I went to Petsmart and they donated one to our class!  WOOHOO!!!  Anyhow, I plan to put a soft cow in there and introduce our farm theme on Monday.  I will have to let you know how it goes :) 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO VERY MUCH! for your freebies. I had this on my "to do list" for the weekend. Thanks for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete